Favorite Panther Locale?

Discussion in 'Site Polls' started by Brad, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Ambanja

98 vote(s)
  2. Ambilobe

277 vote(s)
  3. Ankaramy

12 vote(s)
  4. Diego Suarez

8 vote(s)
  5. Nosy Be

141 vote(s)
  6. Nosy Faly

87 vote(s)
  7. Nosy Mitsio

59 vote(s)
  8. Sambava

70 vote(s)
  9. Tamatave

23 vote(s)
  10. Cross Locale

27 vote(s)
  11. Other Locale

21 vote(s)
  1. alexonti

Expand Collapse

2. SonTigerPantherCham

Expand Collapse

Parsons, and I'm working on mine:p
  3. Motherlode Chameleon

Motherlode Chameleon
    Expand Collapse
    Established Member

I'm all for Ambanja's blue, red or purple barred.
  4. Ulrich

Expand Collapse

I like them when the pattern is colorful but doesn't display all colors in an even composition. So basically: A green blue with a highlight of red is cool with me. A red yellow with a highlight of green also. Don't like the full rainbow so much (even if one of my Chams is called like this). So I am all for ambanja, then nosy faly then sambava
  5. JonRich

Expand Collapse

Ambliobes did it for me!!
  6. sandrachameleon

Expand Collapse
    Chameleon Enthusiast

Yes, I agree. Having something other people dont have or which you yourself dont have is indeed going to flavour many decisions!

I agree there is something unique and special about crosses. There is a mystery and surprise you just cant get from a pure.
    If all things were equal, I'd likely pick Ambibole as my fav pure. But for awhile now my crosses have turned my head more than my pure animals. And When people come see my chameleons or look at the photos, they always pick out a cross as the "prettiest" - and its not because my pure animals are ugly :)

Brad, thanks for including Cross as a choice! :)
  7. drcrossfire

Expand Collapse

Id have to agree... doesn't matter what I show-- ambilobes win everyone over!

I almost clicked faly.... almost. But.. how could I not click my first love? :D
  8. Chameleonmaster

Expand Collapse

I love nosey be because of the blue that some of them have
  9. ZuggieTheCham

Expand Collapse

Ambilobie all the way :D
  10. Hoj

Expand Collapse
    Friendly Grasshopper

I was drawn to the amazing blue of the Nosy be and love looking at my boy every day. So cool that a living reptile it such an amazing color:)
  11. Echoezra

Expand Collapse

My mitsio Zaphod is my favourite for looks. My faly Zelig is my favourite for his sweet personality and nice eating skills. While I do think my faly is beautiful, i find his colours just don't pop as eye catching as the mitsio colours do. I just really love yellow on a Cham.

Zaphod's yellow is amazing, the red accents are cool, and sometimes i even get blue stripes instead of green.
    I agree that many ambilobes have equally bright fired up colours, including bright yellow, but the difference I find is that while many of them are gorgeous (Cham Nation's Diablo was the first chameleon picture i fell in love with) i also think so many of them are kinda blah when all they have are spotty red faces. And that their resting colours aren't as nice of a green as the mitsio resting green.
    Just my personal opinion, everybody's tastes are different, some prefer red, some prefer blue, some green, some love the horns. No matter what my preference, all chams look 10 times cooler than any other lizard. :)
  12. chameleonkev

Expand Collapse

Got to be falys or ambanjas! But there's to many to choose from
  13. KellysChameleons

Expand Collapse

i would have to say tamatave then sambava....although they don't have as many colors as the ambilobe usually does i think they are just as stunning:)
  14. samelgert

Expand Collapse

15. Kibu

Expand Collapse

Show some pics of your veilds!!!
  16. Black Panther

Black Panther
    Expand Collapse

Nosy valiha
  17. Kibu

Expand Collapse

Does anyone have any pics of Nosey valiha?
  18. Black Panther

Black Panther
    Expand Collapse

Here is a Valiha

283116_167514896652225_161280070609041_332230_2376519_n (1).jpg
  19. FayLeanne

Expand Collapse

:O never seen one if those! Looks awesome x
  20. Kibu

Expand Collapse

That is officially my favorite locale.