Votes: 70 8.2%
  • Tamatave

Votes: 25 2.9%
  • Cross Locale

Votes: 31 3.6%
  • Other Locale

Votes: 22 2.6%

• Total voters
I am in love with Nosy mitsio, nosy faly, ambanja, and nosy be the most.. my top favorite would have to be Nosy Faly or Nosy Mitsio though :)

I voted Sambava, but with the caveat that my favorite locale/species/chameleon is generally the one I have at the moment! Also quite fond of Tamatave and Maroansetra.

Ambilobe! :) I love their wide varieties of bright colors... which is why if I ever got one I would name is Skittles :D

I think Boraha and St Marie are the same. Lots of red and white. Diego Suarez is a full spectrum of colors. Never kept either one. So correct me when I am wrong.

Jess the Sambava Panther Chameleon

20120715_171537.jpg

9 Months old

I'm going th have to go with Ambanja.

COLOR was truthfully the deciding factor. I was wanting an established sub-adult Cham as well and just didn't want to order him on-line. I didn't want any surprizes or dissapointments.

Local availability at a fantastic Reptile Store, and a very helpful staff was also a factor as I would have driven MILES to make this purchase.

I did a LOT of homework before making this purchase, built my own custom enclosure and have never looked back in regret.

Gary
Tampa, FL

i love both red barred and blue barred ambilobe. the contrast is is amazing, my next favorite would have to be the ambanja due to the purple some of them get. having a hard time deciding which to get. ambilobe... wait.. ambanja.. ughh decisions decisions :confused: probably just going to get both ;)

Back
Top Bottom