Experiences Keeping Juvenile Parson’s?

It’s been a while since I have been on but a lot has happened since I have been away.

I upgraded Salomon’s enclosure to now have a Schefflera as its new home.

Fingers crossed it goes well!

A5936E10-66BC-4268-B8BD-F72FA4CD6246.jpeg

9D231450-F636-441A-8C2E-8BEAC5AB193C.jpeg

Sorry I’ve been MIA…

I’ll repost from Facebook ALMOST a year ago (July 8th),

“I’ve been diagnosed with stage 2 Adrenocortical carcinoma. Doctor’s have told us that my cancer is incredibly rare and very aggressive. Even now I am still processing what my new normal will be as I don’t know what healing for me will be. Just send my wife and family wishful thoughts. Do yourself a favor and also listen to your body.”

Life has been a whirlwind BUT Salomon is still growing! He’s practically a kitten haha.

Hope you all are well ❤️🎗️🤘.

Sorry I’ve been MIA…

I’ll repost from Facebook ALMOST a year ago (July 8th),

“I’ve been diagnosed with stage 2 Adrenocortical carcinoma. Doctor’s have told us that my cancer is incredibly rare and very aggressive. Even now I am still processing what my new normal will be as I don’t know what healing for me will be. Just send my wife and family wishful thoughts. Do yourself a favor and also listen to your body.”

Life has been a whirlwind BUT Salomon is still growing! He’s practically a kitten haha.

Hope you all are well ❤️🎗️🤘.
Keep your head up. My aunt has gone through multiple surgeries for throat cancer and is battling her condition right now. Support is incredibly important. Keep battling till you have got the cancer wooped!

Plus take care of your Calumma parsonii parsonii.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I’m so terrible sorry to read this and I don’t have any words for it. Just try to stay strong and positive, I know positivity is a necessity to fight this terrible disease.

I wish you all the best I can wish for you and your family 🙏🏻🙏🏻💚

So very sorry to hear that you have cancer. As everyone has said…stay strong…I think attitude is very important.

Take good care of your chameleon…it may help you keep strong.

My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Hugs and good wishes to you.
I’ll try a to snag a picture of Salomon tomorrow, with my wife’s help of course.

He’s also shedding so he’s usually a little more grumpy to handle when to trying to manage.

Back
Top Bottom