Dragon strand breeder cage?

JamesB88

Established Member
New summer project will be a dragonstrand cage, my question is does anyone know about the breeder series cage with the pvc back walls? I was wondering if the actual ds ledges are built into this breeder cage walls or can you move them around and place them where you want? I'd like to do my build very similar to the advanced Cham cage on the DS site but with a breeder series cage. I do not plan on breeding just FYI I like the fact the breeder cage contains overspray and light and would also help with humidity during the winters in Michigan.

Also if anyone knows, does the breeder cage only come in white? Not a deal breaker for me just wondering...

I have the XL one and yes you can move the Dragon Legends any where you want to.. It a good Investments you we love it don't forget the drainage tray it help...

I have the XL one and yes you can move the Dragon Legends any where you want to.. It a good Investments you we love it don't forget the drainage tray it help...
Yeah I I have pretty much the same cage from lllrep just screen though I also have a drainage tray on that cage and definitely plan on one for this cage. If I couldn't move the dragon ledges on the breeder that was a deal breaker for me so Thanks for the reply, now time to break the bank lol thanks again!

I have the medium atrium customized with pvc wall. Holes are pre drilled on the pvc when it arrived. I am 100% sure you can ask bill to not pre-drill the holes.

This says the walls come built with the ledges already installed on them?

Attachments

• IMG_2135.PNG
    IMG_2135.PNG
    116.3 KB · Views: 113
This says the walls come built with the ledges already installed on them?
I really want this cage I just want to place the ledges in places of my choosing so I'm confused now lol do these cages come with pre-installed ledges?

I really want this cage I just want to place the ledges in places of my choosing so I'm confused now lol do these cages come with pre-installed ledges?
Pre-drilled holes for the ledges. I am 100% sure you can request from bill not to do this though.

I want the cage to look like this...with no ds ledges until I install them myself.

Attachments

• IMG_2136.PNG
    IMG_2136.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 133
If you have cash to spare I recommend you check the drip easy bottom. Much better than the regular pvc.
Yeah I seen that it's just a mesh bottom, that will probably come in to play later on in my build, I'll prob just drill holes in the pvc bottom it comes with and use that for a while because I want to buy the cage and a quad fixture from lightupyourrep and both those purchases will prob break my bank for a while. But this is a summer project so there's no rush on getting everything at once.

Back
Top Bottom