Do you know a good website for buying plants? EXOTIC PLANT SETUP

xandrewjosephx

Does anyone know a good website for buying plants and some good ones I should get other than the 4 I hear about all the time I want my cage to look exotic!

ive bought a ficus from lllreptile and hasnt died in over a year. DONT use moss, cover up the plant with river rocks, if the cham eats the moss it may cause impaction.

Okay thank u I won't be using moss than maybe I can just get a low fake plant to cover up the sides of the buckets I was planing on changing the potting soil to organic and covering the soil with river rocks it's just seeing the sides of the buckets err! I'd hate to use fake plants tho

I'm planning on getting a fogger and if not that a humidifier but defiantly one of those heard some bad reviews on the reptibreez fogger that it only last 3 months ://

i have the repti fogger and use tapwater. i got it for for xmas last year and its still running fine. only problem i have is it does clog because of the mineral deposits and what not but nothing a good cleaning every once in a while cant take care of!

Also thank I'll prob be getting one of those I heard the tap water cloves it! But if the cleaning solves that prob than so be it but maybe trying some distilled or purified water should solve that and ur cham would like that better too! :D

ehh he peobably would but ive been misting with tap for nearly 2 years and have had no problems, and distilled is just so expenive for what its worth imo. it only stops working if i dont use it for like 2 weeksstraight, as long as i use it once a week to get the parts moving its fine

Back
Top Bottom