Differently Shaped Veiled Casques

Verde's after a misting.

2012-03-16_15-52-22_899.jpg

No casque thread would be complete without a pic of Tommy's impressive casque! Sadly he is no longer with us but I still love to share pics of my gorgeous boy. :D

LuvvyBoy2.jpg

SunnyTom2.jpg

Here is Amy's perfect little casque.

BestestPic.jpg

To Tiff-

I love Tommy's casque. It's so tall :D. And Amy's casque is perfect, and is a cute little casque for a cute little girl :).

You wouldn't happen to have any offspring of Tommy would you? Or was he never bred?

To ferritinmyshoes (I always lol when I see your name)-

Yeah, your Veiled has the stockier looking casque shape...

He really is a nice looking Veiled though. Got some nice oranges, and real deep yellow bars. Wow those bars are really getting my attention now. And his casque has some great yellows too. Nice cham!! And lol about being a jerk :rolleyes:. He certainly looks like he can be one from that pic.

Thanks! Aside from his stumpy casque his is colors are pretty nice, which is the exact opposite of his personality!

You should see me try to spell 'ferretinmyshoes' to people (it's also my email). I get some very strange looks. ;)

Mine's is kind of stumpy and small. He was a little stunted by bad care from a previous owner, but not too bad. His casque is also bulging with fat pads, even though he's never been big. Not a very good specimen...also he's a total jerk.

full

Not a very good specimen:confused: There are some nice veileds on here but that guy is by far the coolest one, IMO! I love the contrasting colors. I also like nasty attitudes:D

Last edited by a moderator:
No casque thread would be complete without a pic of Tommy's impressive casque! Sadly he is no longer with us but I still love to share pics of my gorgeous boy. :D

LuvvyBoy2.jpg

SunnyTom2.jpg

Here is Amy's perfect little casque.

BestestPic.jpg

This guys casque is AWESOME! It's like a mohawk!!!!

Mine's from Indianapolis so I doubt they are related then... But he is beautiful! Looked like my little guy, it surprised me! :)

Luie's casque is allot like ferret's veileds....short. :) He makes up for it with his vibrant colors and his friendliness.

Luieandcammill07312010112-1.jpg

Camille's casque

DulcebabiesandCamille42810041.jpg

Elly's casque

Elly82611033.jpg

Sadie's casque

sadie03052012087.jpg

Thanks! Aside from his stumpy casque his is colors are pretty nice, which is the exact opposite of his personality!

You should see me try to spell 'ferretinmyshoes' to people (it's also my email). I get some very strange looks. ;)
I would imagine...so why ferritinmyshoes? Is there a serious meaning or was it just an impulsive name lol?

To Ta2Smitty-

In refernce to calling Tommy's casque like a mohawk, you can now see HALF the story of how my male Veiled, Hawk, got his name :D:D:D

"Luie's casque is allot like ferret's veileds....short. :) He makes up for it with his vibrant colors and his friendliness."

That he does Jann, that he does.

And I've never noticed this before, but his casque looks like a geometical shape that you would see in a math class, to me. I mean from his head it looks like it starts by going straight up for like a quarter of an inch, and then on a straight 45 degree angle, and then from there another straight 45 degree angle. Do you see what I'm talking about? His casque is really unique :)

I really like your Del Sol :). He is already stunning and I can't even imagine what he's going to look like in a year or so :D

Oh and BTW, great casque!!!

Thanks, Brandon1! I'm sure there will be pics of him growing up as the year progresses! And pics of my new panther! :p

Back
Top Bottom