Dexter

Gensen

Carol what do you think? I am a happy girl I think! LOL

!cid_87FFBD568B1A49AC86F53E2B1BCDEC29@gensen.jpg

!cid_230BD3DFF5104110ABD2144E2C656FA6@gensen.jpg

WOah!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

YOu are one lucky girl!!!!:D:D:D

Would not expect anythng less from a cousin to my "Zulu";)

Gensen is going to be beauuuutiful! Not that he is not already.!!! You lucky girl you! Look at all of his coloring at 3 1/2 months already!!!

I agree!

Gensen is going to be beauuuutiful! Not that he is not already.!!! You lucky girl you! Look at all of his coloring at 3 1/2 months already!!!

Well, I have high expectations but if anyone can deliver it's Liddy! I am so thankful she offered him up to me.... so I was like hummmm wait til the 18th (You know the longest weeks of ones life are while waiting on a new Cham!) or have this gem on Tuesday so I didn't hesitate... I was afraid too didn't want him to get snatched up in the meantime! LOL!

Haha I said Gensen is going to be beautiful, I meant Gensen, Dexter is going... ah, you know what I meant!!!;)

Dexter arrived today!

Ok, so he made it in one piece although upon opening the box it appeared the trip scared the skin right off him... literally! lol... he was all shed up! :D

Then I took him out to put him in the cage and he must have forgot to pack his sweet disposition as he opened his little mouth and fired right up.... well at least I saw a color display! ;) Anyhow, I am sure he will be fine poor kid need a chance to settle in now. So far he has been mostly dark although I know he can be super light and show some color... and he has been light a few times, so between trying to soak up the heat & settle in I think he is coming along... been misting have not seen him drink yet but he ate very well. Last peak he was a lighter coloration so I misted and snaped a few pics... I will get some better ones after he has a chance to settle in! But here he is doing "splits ville" on the top of the cage! :eek:

I am looking forward to seeing this guy grow up! Thanks Liddy! :D
PA053711.jpg

PA053709.jpg

Glad Dexter arrived safely. Another little one to worry about!!! I know he is in good hands!!! Congrats!!!!

Thanks!

I hope he gets himself settled in... Wilson did such a great job that I had high hopes for Dexter!:p

Just goes to show no two are alike and they all have their own little personalities just like we do! ;)

Hey Gensen!!!!:)

Dexter looks even better than i imagined;):D

i"m glad he settling in, and hopefully we get to see some awsome pics of him as he lightens up:p:cool::D....also post pics of his cage:cool:....are the cages next too each other????

Dexter says...

Dexter says thank you for the compliments! I am hoping once he settles in I can get some nice pics like the ones Liddy got of him!
:D

Update on Dexters progress!

Ok, so Dexter is starting to settle into his cage a bit more although it is apparent he hates it in there for some reason... all the conditions are correct they are the same as Wilson's who loves his and is content there.
Dexter however, I guess is not fond of his "apartment" he is most times a very dark brown or dark military green in there.. rare occasion I will seem him a better coloration. But.... when out of the cage he is a differnt guy! He is bright and light colored and seems happier and more comfy! Little brat must like the free range deal!
Anyone else experience this?
:confused:
Here are a few pic, if you read this you can tell they are obviouly taken while NOT in his cage... they are while outside free range in the house! ;)

Attachments

• PA083588.jpg
    PA083588.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 95
  • PA083586.jpg
    PA083586.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 93
  • PA083595.jpg
    PA083595.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 68
What a handsome boy Dexter is! May I ask where you got him from? My Reno, if she has lips, would be wolf-whistling at your Dexter.

Back
Top Bottom