conjoined pardalis babies

were they in one egg or two?? My female faly laid a clutch in july that had to eggs fused together and another that was 3 eggs joined at the tips. I have wondered ever since if they will be joined. it scares the crap out of me but they look like whole eggs just fused at the tip. the 3 eggs together molded over after 2 months but I still have 2 pairs of 2 joined eggs.

They were in one normally sized egg. It was a complete surprise to find something out fo the ordinary on this one!

Bill that is so sad. I agree it would be fascinating, but I still hope never to see it. Hope all the others hatch well.

When do you have quads hatching? I need a baby fix. Seeing them always helps.:D

Laurie,
You must have a special aura about you. Just ten minutes after reading your post I was checking the incubator and guess what I found? :)

Attachments

• BabyQuad.jpg
    BabyQuad.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 93
Laurie,
You must have a special aura about you. Just ten minutes after reading your post I was checking the incubator and guess what I found? :)

I can feel a baby quad trying to get to me from very long distances. That is such a perfect little green googlely eyed angel. Next you will tell me she isn't old enough to travel.:rolleyes:

You have to do a new thread, most of the forum will never see her on this thread add on. Like how postive I am on a female? Who in the world is looking for a female?:confused:

Congrats on the baby explosion at your place.

Thanks for sharing this. Yes, it is sad, but so amazing to see! Best of luck with all the other little ones :D. Can't wait to see them grow. (Shameless begging for more pics :rolleyes:)

Back
Top Bottom