changing a branch color question

grccola

I have some willow branches that are very light tan color is there a safe way to make them dark ,

I have some willow branches that are very light tan color is there a safe way to make them dark ,

You'll want something that doesn't leach out over time. Soak or paint them with strong black tea? Paint them with a water soluable wood stain?

uploadfromtaptalk1424820080712.jpg tea did not work

Wow! Are those curly willow branches? I got mine freshly cut and they were already dark, a year later they're still dark. If I have a complaint about them it's they're too hard for the Cham nails to get a good bite on. But they are dense and thick, so I love them otherwise!

Where do you guys get them? Those look very useful. I have one natural stick, that I cut off of a [maple?] tree and baked lol. Was sure not to harm the tree, the branch was near the ground, and beginning to die anyway.

wow they do look the same . I thought I got a good price at $12 for 3 but 7$ for 5 that is great I wish ikea was not so far away from me. I got mine at Michael's and they say they are willow branches

Back
Top Bottom