Chameleon Cards

Lathis

Chameleon Enthusiast

Attachments

• cards.jpg
    cards.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 211
https://www.chameleonforums.com/chameleon-cards-hand-painted-kenya-118081/#post1061962

Just received mine! They are amazing! You guys are missing out.

I am framing them. They are too nice to give away as cards. Really well executed, and I love the artist's style - just a bit loose and colorful. He manages to capture both the beauty and the fun of being/having a chameleon.

:D

I totally agree!

I received mine a couple of weeks ago. Thank you Chris. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to frame them or maybe use one set as a gift.

Yes, they are definately fantastic - I love mine! Right now I'm trying to decide if I should frame them separately or together, but I'm absolutely keeping them! Chris - tell that man that he's got a lot of fans here in the US, and if he wants to branch out to other cham species, well, we've got lots of wall space to fill! :D

i just ordered mine and i cant wait to get them!!! i think im going to frame them as a group!!!

Chris - tell that man that he's got a lot of fans here in the US, and if he wants to branch out to other cham species, well, we've got lots of wall space to fill! :D

i agree with Michelle's statement above!!!! ^^^^^ :)

I’m late to the party (as usual)

I received mine yesterday (Thanks Chris!) and they are wonderful! I’ll agree with everyone else, they are too nice to give away so small frames were bought yesterday for them.

Make sure Anthony knows he’s got quite a fan club here in North America and I hope he is able to continue with his art. If he ever does a bitaeniatus complex set I’ll be first in line! :D

Back
Top Bottom