Cap Est Panther Chameleon

So, ive finally made the move to the UK, and in a few days, once my guys have had a bit longer to settle in, Ill be taking some updated pics of this guy. Hopefully I can get him fired up but hes so laid back im doubtful!

I've seen him and he's amazing!! I've pre booked three of him already, they haven't even hatched yet lol

Yup, you will be 1 of the first to own CB babies from these, unrelated too if you dont mind waiting a few months for the others to hatch!

Just to add guys for future reference, Kev is one of the lucky owners of a Faly from Storms line!!!

That's the plan, two females of the line you have just sold(that huge male) and then a male of your eggs from your new pair, I've already planned it lol

That's the plan, two females of the line you have just sold(that huge male) and then a male of your eggs from your new pair, I've already planned it lol

No no no, you want a male from the ones due to hatch now and 2 females from the new line. That way the females dont get too old. Males live longer than females.

I yes but you might not have two females since you only have a couple of eggs, would be nice to have a male of him tho given how big he was.did he use to have more colour? Looks like he faded abit probly with age

I yes but you might not have two females since you only have a couple of eggs, would be nice to have a male of him tho given how big he was.did he use to have more colour? Looks like he faded abit probly with age

Yes he used to have a ton of red like the other one, their colours fade in the winter and come back in the summer! I didnt believe it at first but its true. His red went competely in December!!!

With regards to females, your the first to reserve from those few eggs I have, so out of 6 theres got to be 2 females!!! fingers crossed, if not, shes gravid again anyway.

Il go with that then, will give me longer to afford them plus if the male turns out to be anywhere near the size of the sure that's got to be a good thing

Thanks, I put them all in poly boxes and drove. So long as you have papers you can travel anywhere in Europe with them, they didnt even check my papers at the ferry port! :confused:
How long did it take you to drive all this way? Didn't you have any problems with him after the long drive?

How long did it take you to drive all this way? Didn't you have any problems with him after the long drive?

It took me 13 hours in total. They were all fine after the drive, a little cold and annoyed but ok. I've just left them alone since the move and barely disturbed them and they are all doing great now.

Back
Top Bottom