Can't find decent drain pan!

Alexander1

Avid Member
Does anyone know where I would be able to find a decent looking/durable drain pan? I tried to make one big drain pan out of 2 lll reptile drain pans and it just didn't work, I tried mating them together with silicone and it smells pretty bad, so bad I had to remove it from my house! Now I'm just looking for something already made in that size 48"wide x24" at least or if someone knows where or who would be able to make me one from scratch.. Thanks!
I'm also looking to get a cabinet to hide the mistaking and buckets if anyone knows where I could find that as well thanks again!

Go to Home Depot/Lowes, and by the washing machines you will find a pan used for putting under a washer. It already has a drain fitting with it, and it is about 28 by 32 inches. The larger size catches some of the misting/dripping over spray. The tray is about 3 inches high, I angled mine so the water runs to the front drain hole, and it dumps into a 5 gallon bucket.

CHEERS!

Nick

I am having a similar issue. i would in a machine shop and i am going to make a stainless steal drain pan that drains to the center.

I found that rabbit pans or washing machine or dishwasher pans are about as good as i could find. all the dimensions were off for a 24x24 cage however

I use this one from Home Depot for $20, since it was the smallest at 28 x 30 inches and the cheapest. They obviously have others, and Amazon has many too.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Washing-Machine-Pan-34067/100080446

Model 34067

Internet #100080446

Store SKU #432086
Washing Machine Pan

(42)

Questions & Answers (12)
ae984e6d-8061-49b5-a383-26785a5fd426_400.jpg

Email A FriendPrint
$20.98 /each

Back
Top Bottom