Can anyone Identify this plant?

Matt1851

Got it as a gift, just wondering if it was chameleon friendly. There is no name on it so i would not even know what to search.

Attachments

• IMG-20120206-00104.jpg
    IMG-20120206-00104.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 185
Kind of looks like a pothos to me, but I'm definitely no expert, hopefully one of the pros will identify it for you.

not sure what it is by name, but i know its not toxic. i've got one in a pot with a ficus and draceanea. Kiwi loves plants, and has never shown interest to this one. so i wouldnt worry about it either. it does create good bottom foilage though.

Definitely not Pothos! I'm 100% positive it's a "Arrowhead Vine". Belongs to Genus: Syngonium. Common names include: Arrowhead plant, Arrowhead vine, Arrowhead Philodendron, Goosefoot, Trileaf Wonder, African evergreen.

I can also concur that it is of the genus Syngonium. They have thin leaves, grow fast, and are easy to propagate. I am glad for you that it is not a harmful plant to the chamy because it would be an excellent choice to have in an enclosure.

I had one of these in my Veileds cage when he was young. He loved it. Slept on it every night and always climbed down towards it for a look around. No idea of its name, we called it "the gay plant" because of its pink flowers and because he loved it so much. Pretty sure they are Cham-safe. We had no problems with it.

Definitely not a photos, but I think we all got that..:) It could be an Anthurium, or some kind of calla lily..

its a caladium or arrowhead plant and if that is a waterfall i would remove it asap it can hold bacteria that willl make your cham sick

Back
Top Bottom