Camiezone babies from Homer and Big Girl

Man nobody sheds like the Herbster. He just shed 2 months ago.

Attachments

• IMG_8237.jpeg
    IMG_8237.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8246.jpeg
    IMG_8246.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 9
Hopper time!

Godzilla has slowly taken to hoppers! Hasnt eaten a super in over a month. They are getting big though (hoppers), starting to de-leg them so its a little easier for G. Thanks for the tips guys. When i dont de-leg them they look too big i guess and he avoids them. Enjoy! @Camiezone

Hopper #1- viewer discretion advised ☠️

Hopper #2

View attachment 352754

He looks really good. I'm glad he kicked his Superworm addiction. As for me and my 1 a day margarita🍸🍹. Let's just I'm still working on it.🤣

Happy The Simpsons GIF by FOX International Channels

Oh man! My sweetie came out to try to eat my eyeballs (like usual) and he was looking so much brighter than yesterday! Of course when we went to grab the phone (always in the other room) he darkened up. But every day he’s looking brighter! Yay! Btw, yes, he is a total little character and we have a crazy daily routine. As soon as his door opens, he runs to the top of the door while I’m putting his food in, and then comes down onto my hand and if I look at him too long, he starts gearing up to shoot at my eyeballs. One of these days he’s going to be quicker than me and I’ll be glad to wear glasses. 😂
View attachment 352735View attachment 352734
He’s stunning 😍

Back
Top Bottom