Camiezone babies from Homer and Big Girl

Gojira almost 10mo. 💚 2/18/24 @Camiezone He ate three silkies today and one small hopper, still weening him off of supers. Wish he would eat more hoppers, i think he may have had a bad experience with crickets. Atleast he ate.

Sun time 🌞

View attachment 351778View attachment 351779View attachment 351780View attachment 351781View attachment 351782View attachment 351783
Funny because my guys all hated crickets. Then I started feeding them hoppers and they loved them! Now when I feed them crickets they are like heyyyy what’s this crazy treat? And eat a ton of crickets. They’re no different than kids. Take something away for a while and it becomes new again

Bolt licks the Flukers Vine to determine if it's a branch. Nope, it's not a branch!
Screenshot_20240219_125234_Gallery.jpg
20240219_124617.jpg
Screenshot_20240219_125445_Gallery.jpg

Update on the Hornworms...

I have 5 that are ready to Pubate, so I put them In a little container with soil. Will they eat the soil? It's not any fancy soil, it's just from Walmart. I'm concerned it might get sick or something? Will Sherbert get sick if he eats it as a moth after?

I have 5 that are ready to Pubate, so I put them In a little container with soil. Will they eat the soil? It's not any fancy soil, it's just from Walmart. I'm concerned it might get sick or something? Will Sherbert get sick if he eats it as a moth after?
I don't believe they will eat the soil. If I'm not 100% certain that they are completely ready, I'll put a small bit of their food on top of the soil for them. Usually they just eventually dig down and in about a week or two, will become chrysalises.

I don't believe they will eat the soil. If I'm not 100% certain that they are completely ready, I'll put a small bit of their food on top of the soil for them. Usually they just eventually dig down and in about a week or two, will become chrysalises.
Thank you! They dug down immediately, but after I read that it could poison them I took them out and back into the cup. I found this on Amazon, would it work/be better?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001F9COL8/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Im almost 100% sure they dont eat the soil. I put mine in cocofiber and add moisture every few days. I use old feeder containers.
20240201_093933.jpg
20240201_094017.jpg
20240201_093958.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom