Breeding pairs and many more !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregdabender

As some of you may have noticed I havent been on much lately. Work is out of control right now and Im being forced to relocate. The good news....Im working the bad my amazing chameleon collection will have to go. :(

First up for sale is Dooku (blue bar ambilobe) (Sired by the famous Yoda Chameleon Kingdom)& Annabell (Sired by Urban from FL chams). They are a breeding pair and have successfully mated last year. Annabell laid a clutch of 38 eggs 12/31/08. Still waiting on the little buggers to hatch. Included with the pair is a second female Molly from Heroic Chams she is included basicly for free. Looking to get $650obo for the trio + overnight shipping.

Heres a few pictures of the pair.

DSC_0043.jpg

DSCF1485.jpg

DSCF1463.jpg

Third cham for sale is:
Monty (red bar ambilobe) he is from Lancecham. I was interested in using him for breeding. He however is not showing interest in the ladies. Looking for $250.00obo + overnight shipping

chamsjune001.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

Fourth cham for sale is:
Nemo a Ambanja from Kammerflage (All my data for him is on my crashed computer :mad:). He has awesome coloring. Ill classify him as a blue on blue. He isnt that friendly but is amazing to look at. Looking to get $400obo for him plus overnight shipping
DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

Last Cham for sale:
Tiny a Sambava from Chameleons Northwest sired by Rantabe (Loki line). This guy is a beast. Weights 190grams has been hand raised by me since he was 2 months old. Very friendly and loves food. Looking to get $250obo plus overnight shipping.
DSC_0116.jpg

All animals are super healthly. Will give 7 day warranty on all animals. Animals will be shipped from Salem ILL 62881 if you need to get a shipping qoute.

EDIT I WANTED TO ADD THE CAGES ARE FOR THE BOYS A MIN 48"x24"x24" the GIRLS 36"x18"x18" . THEY ARE ON A AUTO TIMER 12 HOUR UVB HEAT LIGHT CYCLE. AUTO MISTED 3 TIMES AT 7 MINS PER. FEEDING ON CRIKETS (GUTLOADED) DUBIAS (GUTLOADED) SILKS AND HORNWORMS. SUPPLEMENTED 2-3 TIMES A WEEK WITH A MULTI VIT AND CACLCUM. Sorry I didnt add this before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom