Breeding a female veiled chameleon with pseudo gout

riri6789

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on breeding a female veiled chameleon with pseudo gout. I wasn't sure if it would be harmful or not to them since the female will be laying eggs regardless if they are fertile or not.

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on breeding a female veiled chameleon with pseudo gout. I wasn't sure if it would be harmful or not to them since the female will be laying eggs regardless if they are fertile or not.
Whatever "pseudo gout" is, your cham is not metabolically in great health. Don't breed sick chams. Just don't. The strain could make the problem much worse. Even if the cham and eggs survive, why produce babies that might carry on the same problem? There's no real reason to breed her anyway.

Pseudo gout is the build up of calcium crystals depositing in the joints
So if is pseudogout then you know there is no cure for it and it's likely genetically in her bloodline. Regular gout can be controlled through diet. Did a veterinarian diagnose her with pseudogout? I'm wondering why you think she has calcium buildup in the joints instead of uric acid which is more common.

Back
Top Bottom