Bleach overdose?!

TRohr

Bleach!

Anyone used it for cleaning around your chams. home? Is it safe to use in the 10% mixture?

The first thing Gratch does when he wakes up every morning is run to the bottom of his cage to snack on schefflera- would hate to get any on the leaves.

I regularly spot clean so I doubt my setup is a bacteria trap yet, but it would be nice to have some peace of mind.

I use bleach to clean my cages once every couple months. Otherwise I use a vinegar solution monthly. In the summer, I take the cages outside and scrub them like crazy!!! Just make sure to rinse VERY well. And then rinse again!! I spot clean with a light vinegar solution and have another wet paper towel to rinse. Hope this helps!!

I use nolvasan disinfectant, a gallon on amazon ran around $50 and it will last forever. Won't hurt your reptiles at all, also won't hurt your eyes or nose. You can get smaller amounts if you want to give it a try.

I use nolvasan disinfectant, a gallon on amazon ran around $50 and it will last forever. Won't hurt your reptiles at all, also won't hurt your eyes or nose. You can get smaller amounts if you want to give it a try.

hey Laurie, i'm guessing that you want to get the "unscented" version of this product???

Back
Top Bottom