Bad Boy!!!

AZChamFan

Avid Member
He was supposed to stay on the 8 foot tall silk tree in the living room, but he had different ideas!!!

He is just finishing up a shed so there's still a little loose skin around his eyes!

Attachments

• IMG_3093 reduced.jpg
    IMG_3093 reduced.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_3095 reduced.jpg
    IMG_3095 reduced.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 198
lovely yellow(greenish)-blue coloring on his stripes. How old is he?

He's approx. 7 1/2 months - his color came really fast!! This is his darker coloring - his deep blue/purple stripes can also turn mostly red, and his greens can be almost solid yellow!

To answer another post......yep, he's a Son Tiger baby! Like most Son Tiger babies, he's extremely friendly - never ever aggressive. He would rather be on my shoulder or on top of my head than in a big beautiful tree any day!!!

He's approx. 7 1/2 months - his color came really fast!! This is his darker coloring - his deep blue/purple stripes can also turn mostly red, and his greens can be almost solid yellow!

To answer another post......yep, he's a Son Tiger baby! Like most Son Tiger babies, he's extremely friendly - never ever aggressive. He would rather be on my shoulder or on top of my head than in a big beautiful tree any day!!!

Wow 7 1/2 months! No way Tanz will be that bright in another month. Great that hes friendly.

Back
Top Bottom