• Votes: 3 2.2%

• Votes: 1 0.7%

• Votes: 14 10.1%

• Votes: 4 2.9%

• Votes: 34 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately you have to be a senior member :(

You just have to be a Member :) It's just to keep junior members from voting, since there's nothing stopping people from creating lots of bogus accounts just to vote for themselves, for example.

Wait? So a member can vote, but a junior member can not?

Yep, you don't have to be a senior member to vote, just an established member. So that's not too bad, you can usually make it to Member pretty quickly if you're a typical, forum-participating person.

Now we play the waiting game. Daddy needs a new Mistking!

Lots of good entries this month. So many pretty little faces.

I plan to order one next week, regardless of the contest. My current work schedule makes misting properly impossible and I don't like relying solely on a dripper. Automation will make my life a lot easier if I'm not worrying about Thor being too thirsty all the time.

I plan to order one next week, regardless of the contest. My current work schedule makes misting properly impossible and I don't like relying solely on a dripper. Automation will make my life a lot easier if I'm not worrying about Thor being too thirsty all the time.

oh yes. The automated system changed my life!

The Results

The Results​

1st place: jannb
Species: Chamaeleo calyptratus
Common: Veiled Chameleon
Sex: male

2nd place: kdc5019
Species: Rieppeleon brevicaudatus
Common: Bearded Pygmy Chameleon

3rd place: CANDYMAN
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon

3rd place: Juliaf3
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon

If you are not familiar with how the contest works, please review the [THREAD=102]contest rules[/THREAD].

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 18 => 5 pts (jannb)
photo 12 => 3 pts (kdc5019)
photo 16 => 3 pts (CANDYMAN)
photo 05 => 1 pts (Juliaf3)

judge rankings
There were no judges for the April 2014 contest.

We had a tie for 3rd place. As usual there were many great photos and I'd like to thank everyone for participating. There is always room for improvement, so if anyone has a suggestion please create a new thread in the photo contest or feedback forums. If you prefer to remain anonymous you can send me an email or private message.

Medals have been awarded.
Congratulations to the winners :) :D

Congrats to Kyle, Jason and Julia! The photos were really awesome this month and it was a surprise to see Sage up on the home page this morning. Thank you to all that liked and voted for his picture.

Congratulations folks! Great pictures all around. I was stoked just to make the voting round with so many spectacular looking photos.

Congratulations folks! Great pictures all around. I was stoked just to make the voting round with so many spectacular looking photos.

I agree! I too, was just grateful to make it to the finals! I'm thoroughly enjoying having this metal under my rep now :) even if it's not first place. I just like the way it looks :)

Back
Top Bottom