All Applaud...Welcome Baby Bach!!!!!

jade2122

So I have posted pictures of Bach's enclosure and have gotten great feedback so finally tonight Bach came out and decided to hang out for a great photo shoot. Keep in mind this little boy is just barely over 2 months old, check out the color he is already showing :) I have very high hopes for how Bach will turn out. Also, he had his first shed with me today (only 1.5 days after being in his new home and has been eating like a champ) Hope you enjoy :) Sorry if pictures are a little blurry it was taken with my IPhone while trying not to freak Bach out.

6aedbf8d.jpg
[/IMG]

2c15a07e.jpg
[/IMG]

d731523c.jpg
[/IMG]

40e632ac.jpg
[/IMG]

Proud Bach-Mom
Jessica

yea i am super impressed with his color at this age and how well he has adjusted to his new home. I am so obcessed already :) No I don't play piano, my mom thought of the name and it has grown on me. It's short for BAby CHameleon, I like the sound of it "Bach".

I got him from a local breeder here in Orlando, Fl so they definately aren't brothers :) Hope yours is doing as well as my Bach is. He has already learned to eat from a milk jug feeder, he is quite a little piggy!

Yea he has already stolen my heart :) amazing how attached you can get to these guys so quick, I have only had him since Dec 26th and I am constantly checking on him and just staring and watching. Haha good ole bud light :)

Bud light?!

Yea he has already stolen my heart :) amazing how attached you can get to these guys so quick, I have only had him since Dec 26th and I am constantly checking on him and just staring and watching. Haha good ole bud light :)

Time to upgrade..... :eek:

I am enjoying Gordon Biersch: Marzen

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.................:)

I'm not sure I would want to drink a beer I can't pronounce, lol. I am a basic beer drinker, fancy stuff and me don't mix. Is that a dark beer I'm guessing?

I'm not sure I would want to drink a beer I can't pronounce, lol. I am a basic beer drinker, fancy stuff and me don't mix. Is that a dark beer I'm guessing?

It is an auburn lager....

Marzen is a style of beer.... as in dark, yes lol. not a stout... but it is darker than an ale. has a good taste.

Ever been to Yard House?

Yea I'm a wimp, I can only usually do a few swiggs of a darker beer, been ruined by the Bud Light. No, where is Yard house?

toronado is also a fun place. its in sf and only serves craft brew, home brew, micro brew, seasonals. its a beer drinkers heaven. gotta be careful. some of those beers pack a punch ABV%can reach around 12-15% for some beers:D. good times

Back
Top Bottom