9 Month old Female Nosy Faly For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canny Chams

Hi, due to my current financial situation and the need for space, i have to sell my Nosy Faly Female Sunshine. She is 9 Monthes old and sired by Chameleon Nations' Apollo, im not sure who the mother is but you could ask them who they put apollo with to get an idea. Im Selling her with a full setup ( i can sell her individually too) Including

-Sunshine - female 9 monthes old

-A Homemade but very functional Screen cage with 4 sides (2' X 2' X 6.25' feet Tall) along with the full drainage setup, the base is a piece of plexiglass which i blasted with heat and moulded into a funnel system that drains all the water into a small bin

- Plants: either Option1(A Large Ficus Benjimina which fits well in the cage along with a large golden pothos) or option 2 you can get 2 large pothos and a 2 foot tall ficus benjimina. if you want an additional plant il sell you the ficuses for 75 each (theres 2of them), they are large and could function well as freerange plants (i had her in them a couple monthes ago)

- assorted vines and branches

- A Large Exo terra Glow Deep Dome

- 2 double Mist King Nozzles im not offering the full mistking setup as i have other reptiles connected to it

Sunshine gets fed an assortment of food including crickets, Hissing roaches, Butter worms, Phoenix worms, SilkWorms, superworms and hornworms.

She has layed 1 batch of infertile eggs since i got her, about 2 weeks ago.

insects are dusted with repashy calcium plus daily and are gutloaded with repashy bug burger and repashy super load

Im not offering the mercury vapour lamp i have as its7 monthes old and needs replacing very soon. If you want any additional info message me or reply to this thread, message me for photos too.

Im offering Her for $350 and the setup for $225, If you get everything together i will Give to you for CAD$525. I can Ship throughout canada for an additional shipping cost, I can deliver Everything to most places in ontario for a certain fee, If you want to pick up, please note that the cage and trees take up space so you will need a minivan or pickup truck, or a trailer. I am located in The general Toronto Area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom