2020 Chameleon Calendar

Got my pre shipping notification! Cant wait to continue my weird Lizard Lady vibe at the office this year!
I second that!! My current desk situation...def needs more CHAMELEONS!! Lol!!!

Attachments

• D7819BD4-0602-43C9-B0F7-B6BCD639C6E7.jpeg
    D7819BD4-0602-43C9-B0F7-B6BCD639C6E7.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 185
Mine shipped from Texas to New Jersey then to Florida today.... I live in New Jersey... Expected delivery date of Monday. USPS makes no sense lol
I hear you! USPS is a joke. I order exotic hardwoods from all over the world, you wouldn’t believe how often a package goes through the same terminal a couple times before it’s delivered to me. I live near New Orleans, which is a huge port city but for whatever reason my packages come in from LA, even when ordering from Africa or Europe. One word: Government.

I agree. I almost always have issues with USPS when it comes to parcels and priority mail. They either get lost, damaged, or delivered late. But god forbid if my bills have the same issues lol.

Welp, tracking shows my calander is out for delivery after departing Jacksonville, Florida. I'll have it by the end of the week :ROFLMAO:

My calanders journey continues... Last we left off it was departing Jacksonville, FL and arrived back at the Jersey City distribution center. Welp, it left Jersey City and is now in a post office in Lynbrook, NY. Just contacted the rep at that post office and they are going to look into why they have it.
I wonder how many people they will have to call across the country to figure out why it’s at that location. They will be talking in circles all day just like your package...

Back
Top Bottom