• Votes: 4 9.5%

• Votes: 8 19.0%

• Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
The photos listed above have been selected as possible entries in our 2024 calendar. Please review each one carefully before voting and keep in mind that the most popular photos will be used in a wall calendar.

View Entries: click here

Multiple Choice - Choose your three favorite photos

Rules
1. Vote for your three favorite photos.
2. The 1st place photo will be included in the calendar. Others may be added as well.
3. Site staff will make the final decision in case of a tie.
4. Voting deadline: Monday 09-18-2023

Vote.png

Is it too late to submit? I got a great shot of my boraha male last night

Attachments

• IMG_0349.jpeg
    IMG_0349.jpeg
    318.6 KB · Views: 34
Is it too late to submit? I got a great shot of my boraha male last night
It is too late for the calendar contest but you should submit this one for the monthly photo contest. Check back after the 1st at this link to see if there is a new thread for October photo contest and submit it through the gallery upload there https://www.chameleonforums.com/forums/photo-contest.25/

He is beautiful ❤️ Does he fire up mostly white?

It is too late for the calendar contest but you should submit this one for the monthly photo contest. Check back after the 1st at this link to see if there is a new thread for October photo contest and submit it through the gallery upload there https://www.chameleonforums.com/forums/photo-contest.25/

He is beautiful ❤️ Does he fire up mostly white?
This is my boy fired up..some.. he has not shown interest in my female yet so hopefully soon we get some good fired up pictures and a clutch out of them

Attachments

• IMG_9521.jpeg
    IMG_9521.jpeg
    305.9 KB · Views: 34
This is my boy fired up..some.. he has not shown interest in my female yet so hopefully soon we get some good fired up pictures and a clutch out of them
I just love that they fire up white with the slight blue detailing. And I love the view in your pic. Not sure where you live but its beautiful.

Thank you! I live near Nashville Tennessee. We love the area.
I am seriously thinking about moving back to the south in 4 years when my daughter is done with college here. At least in the south there are still small towns where home prices are doable. I miss the green. In AZ now and there is no green lol

Back
Top Bottom