2014 Fantasy Football @ Chameleon Forums

Pigglett, go to the market and gets some fantasy football magazines. Everyone is ranked by postition as well as defenses. There are mock drafts on the internet you can take a look at as well as expert's picks. Well worth it especially if you end up being in a league that has a purse for the winner :D .

Pigglett, go to the market and gets some fantasy football magazines. Everyone is ranked by postition as well as defenses. There are mock drafts on the internet you can take a look at as well as expert's picks. Well worth it especially if you end up being in a league that has a purse for the winner :D .

Can't I just vote for the most handsome players? I feel like that's a pretty solid strategy.

I want to see all 3 ladies come in 1-3 place. Then, we all have to hear it. Wouldn't be funny, site moderators with junior member status. :D This is gonna' be brutal, I can see it now. If you want last place for sure: pick any member of my Browns.

Hey I'm a broad too!

I know nothing about Football (I'm a Canuck, it's all aboot the Hockey up here eh) but I'm in it for the trash talking and the Manhattans.

Deadline is coming up, who else is playing? We've got a few more spots to fill if anyone is interested.

Gronk if you love Breesus!

I know nothing about Football (I'm a Canuck, it's all aboot the Hockey up here eh) but I'm in it for the trash talking and the Manhattans.

Deadline is coming up, who else is playing? We've got a few more spots to fill if anyone is interested.

Gronk if you love Breesus!
I would do much better with the NHL, too. We are a Red Wings house... Just tell me you're not a Maple Leafs fan...

Gronk!

I would do much better with the NHL, too. We are a Red Wings house... Just tell me you're not a Maple Leafs fan...

Gronk!

Oh geez, I may be a little eccentric but I'm far from delusional.

Q: Why don't the Maple Leafs drink tea?
A: Because the Canadiens and Red Wings have all the cups.

Vive le CH! Go Habs Go!

Oh geez, I may be a little eccentric but I'm far from delusional.

Q: Why don't the Maple Leafs drink tea?
A: Because the Canadiens and Red Wings have all the cups.

Vive le CH! Go Habs Go!

I just told this joke to the hubby. I expected him to think it was funnier than he did :D

chamhelmet.png

Longhorns #1

It looks like we only got enough members for one league. I'll set everything up Thursday and send an email to everyone.

It looks like we only got enough members for one league. I'll set everything up Thursday and send an email to everyone.

Would have thought there would have been a lot more. Everyone spending time on the money leagues, I guess. That's okay. Smaller group allows for better interaction and smack talking.:rolleyes:

After some thought we decided to go with an automated draft. It's the most simple draft option available and will work with the limited time we have left. We also have a few people that are new to fantasy football and a hurried live draft might be too overwhelming.

For those unfamiliar with the process an automated draft will automatically iterate through the teams. For each iteration it picks one football player for each team. It does this using a list of the best football players ranked by football experts and analysts. Team managers, the forum members participating in the game, have the option to modify the default ranked football player list if they want. You can do nothing and still get a very competitive team. A Google search I'm sure will provide a much better explanation.

For draft purposes we will use an online service to provide a random order of participating teams. More details to come.

Gronk!

Invitation emails and PM’s have been sent to the people that made The List. Please sign up ASAP so we can start the draft before the season starts. If you did not receive the invite or are having problems joining, please let one of us know.

GO SPORTS!

haha :D :p

Player rankings have been locked and the auto draft should take place sometime within the next day or two.

Back
Top Bottom