Ziggy at 11 months or so..

chequepoint

Here is my guy ziggy at 11 months. Bought him off of forum member "Picasso" last August. Couldn't be more thrilled with how he turned out.
He's an angry dude though..
P1000008.jpg

VERY NICE!! Mr ester my cham gets that orage red color when he is pissed too:D Its so pretty!! Kinda makes u want to bother them just to see it:p

Lets put it this way... if I keeled over and died with the cage door open.. I'm reasonably sure he'd gnaw the face off of my corpse just out of spite.

Lets put it this way... if I keeled over and died with the cage door open.. I'm reasonably sure he'd gnaw the face off of my corpse just out of spite.

LOL That pretty boy??? No he would come down and try to wake you up by walking on your face and exploring you at last.:D

He's gorgeous! Have you tried keeping him out of the cage? Sometime's they are much nicer in a tree.

I'm sure he might be. BUT as that would be like handing him to the cats on a stick, no good could come of that. :D . BTW, the two other chams are much friendlier, so I don't think the cats are the issue. They are locked out of the cham room 98% of the time, and the chams are on 4 foot high stands. He's just grumpy.

What a handsome boy! can I ask who his sire is? I bought a little girl from Picasso who's a little younger than your boy, they might be siblings (from different clutches)

What a handsome boy! can I ask who his sire is? I bought a little girl from Picasso who's a little younger than your boy, they might be siblings (from different clutches)

Hi Abby,

Yes, they are siblings from the same clutch...Hudoken is both their father. :)

Dang!!! Ziggy is HOTTTT!!! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom