Yellow surprise veiled

Dankmeleon

I was given a small veiled to watch over the summer, he would always hide in his bush and show dark coloration and never really seemed to have exponential growth or personality like all of his cham peers, all of these chams were very diesel veileds. I'll show you some pics of his pals and you can see how good they do outdoors in springtime-summer-fall outdoor florida, this guy never really got to benefit from it last year because he was so young, but this year he is going to get fiesty diesel with the extra photoperiod with the hours growing starting soon, I can't wait get your seedlings ready we are going to have a harvest!

I never really payed attention to him, he has always just been that chameleon in the corner that gets a few crix and an occasional cleaning, his cage stays very clean for some reason. All of a sudden I realized today he is mini diesel and even though his colors aren't that great, he looks a lot better than I thought he ever would, he was free, the lady never came and picked him up.

My goal is to get a bunch of small veileds in the early spring, grow them out over summer and sell them as adults and buy panthers with the proceeds sort of like I did last year but on a larger scale, I can care for many veileds, they take care of themselves and caring for 10 is not much harder than caring for 1.

here are some quick pix of him first photoshoot :

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture036.jpg

my first veiled:
sub2.jpg

Sub20Veiled201b.jpg

Sub20Veiled201a.jpg

100_0120.jpg

100_0118.jpg

100_0088.jpg

With the shorter photoperiods, and my laziness, I sometimes don't feed him for a couple days, he substitues vegetation in his cage, but i know its not great for him to consume to much esp of the pothos which is why i keep a lot of feeders close by to keep him on the nfl diet
Wow, he loves chomping on those pothos..LOL :D

Back
Top Bottom