WTT Reef stuff for Cham stuff...either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGGUN

Avid Member
I am interested in trading some reef stuff for cham stuff or cham stuff for reef stuff. I have reef hardware and some livestock and have baby Ambilobes from IceFyre that I'd like to trade for ?????? I'm looking for a mate for my snowflake clownfish and my darwin clownfish. I'm also looking for anemones or ????? As for chams I'm looking for high trans veileds, a red bodied blue bar ambilobe, a tamatave, maybe a Sambava or Nosy Mitsio.

So here we go!!!

Let me know if anyone's interested.

Thanks,
Kevin

What is a Darwin clownfish?? I have a sweet pair of snowflakes and a trio of picasso but have not heard of Darwin clowns.

blackwhite.jpg

8656692EBC4541278EE576A9C3B89B18E.jpg

There are a couple of pics.

I'll try to get a pic of mine......tough to catch standing still.

Kevin

Wow, those are really really black. I have some australian black oscellaris that are all black except their faces. Very nice!!

Haha, Like mine.....

Here he is.

clowns8.jpg

Hard to get him to stop for a pic. :rolleyes:

Here's my snowflake.

clowns2.jpg

Man I love these guys. Except for when my snlowflake tries to bite me everytime I have my hand in the tank. :eek:

Kevin

Haha, Like mine.....

Here he is.

clowns8.jpg

Hard to get him to stop for a pic. :rolleyes:

Here's my snowflake.

clowns2.jpg

Man I love these guys. Except for when my snlowflake tries to bite me everytime I have my hand in the tank. :eek:

Kevin

I have one of those (black one)! Don't know if it's male or female, but I've had 'em alone for about a year, so s/he might have changed already... I also have some corals that I'd be willing to trade... check out my gallery for some pictures. :cool:

Hey Art,

Thanks for the offer but I think Canada might make the trade of livestock tough.

Kevin

Ive never seen a snowflae but the black and white with the orange face, that was at the Frag swap here in TN for $30 from Aquatic critters. We picked up a fancy mate for our clown for $10. Where is pgh? Pittsburgh?

My laptop crashed.....just getting it back up now after a week of banging my head off the walls.:mad:

Anyway.....Pgh is Pittsburgh, PA.

I guess I'm used to the local abbreviations. :D

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom