Why is this ?!?!

chrisfarren2307

I held my 3 year old yemen chameleon for the first time today,bought him last week as the guy couldint keep him, the guy handled him regulary when he had him by the way, he climbed on me and was out for nearly an hour, i was realllllly nervous though because hes pretty big and started climbing on my head.

It felt like he had no grip on my hair and i kept thinking he was going to fall or even bite my neck, when i put him back in he went all puffy and angry.
Now everytime i go into my room, he sees me open the viv and he goes all puffy again.
Please Help

its called paying around bro ^^ yea what he said he probly doesnt like being in a cage or u proably have a small cage nd he wants sumthing bigger

Hes in the same cage hes been in with his own owner.

Change of environment/people will stress any animal out. I always tell this to all my customers before they take an animal home from my shop. Just to give them a couple of days to acclimate to their new home. Trust me you will be fine :)

its called paying around bro ^^ yea what he said he probly doesnt like being in a cage or u proably have a small cage nd he wants sumthing bigger

And I know you were kidding :p just wasn't sure if he did and I didn't want him to think you were serious.

here twatts

Attachments

• new cage ) 021.jpg
    new cage ) 021.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 150
here twatts

i call shenanigans on this you may have put plants in it but not have built the metal caging

~and yes your cham is still getting use to his new life and new people he didnt bite you when you were holding him. Give him some time his sour mood may change :D

i call shenanigans on this you may have put plants in it but not have built the metal caging

~and yes your cham is still getting use to his new life and new people he didnt bite you when you were holding him. Give him some time his sour mood may change :D

what u talkking about

Back
Top Bottom