Where we left off no pressure just get on the bus

I agree lol I wonder all the time if ppl fight reptiles I can't stand animal fighting but i put my leopard geckos on two different tables kinda close to one another and there tail's go straight up and snake back and forth ik this has nothing to do with chams I'm just saying lol any how wat up Chuck decadancin just called u out

Pretty sure that's blasphemy sir! That's a bold statement at the very least cause Chuck Norris went to Mars once, and that's why there is no signs of life there now! .... you sound braver than the first man to eat an oyster! And that was Mr Norris. I heard he flushed a condom once and three months later the ninja turtles came out the sewer!:mad:

When the popes on the phone with God and Mr Norris calls ..... the pope clicks over to see what Chuck wants and that's a fact sir! Chuck Norris once took a lie detector test and it confessed to everything he asked! He doesn't even flush the toilet he just scares the shit out of it!

When the popes on the phone with God and Mr Norris calls ..... the pope clicks over to see what Chuck wants and that's a fact sir! Chuck Norris once took a lie detector test and it confessed to everything he asked! He doesn't even flush the toilet he just scares the shit out of it!

So since you know about Chuck, you now know how tough my chameleon is. Zaphod is also the most interesting chameleon in the galaxy...

Back
Top Bottom