Where oh where is dear little Merlin?

BocaJan

I gave Merlin some tree time today (house) and when I got back from walking the dog he was gone! We know he likes to wander free range, so I wasn't concerned and checked all his favorite spots to no avail. 3 hours later Doug came home and when doing is bathroom thing looked up and there was Merlin on the top of the glass shower door!

What a boy...he could have only climbed up the wall paper. I am glad we found him, but thought you all might be interested in his little adventure.

LOL i can't wait to let my cham free roam so i too can find her in a weird place when i get home from work.

id free range my veiled soon in the basement ( its a finished basement, ) i would have to make sure she cant get upstairs, i have an english bulldog that loves treats :)

I think they like the shower. I've found Luie half way up the glass shower door a couple of times. I have no idea how he can climb glass. :confused:

Jannnnn, long time no talk. I will have to tell Doug that they can climb glass. Our bathroom is a long way from the office and how he ever found his way into the bathroom is amazing. We'll have to take him in there tomorrow and see if he will do it again with people watching him.

My cham when he puts his mind to it climbs up our walls really well when free ranging. The walls are not smooth but have a rough texture/stucco and I couldn't work out how he got to wandering around in off limit areas until I caught him 3 foot up the office wall about to climb over his barrier into the lounge room. They are very clever when they want to be :rolleyes:

i may sound stupid, but are there any rules to free roaming?

i have a 6ft potted yukka tree that i bought for darwin and he loves it, i'd worry leaving him 'unsupervised' as he has climbed onto light fittings that i thought where too far away for him to reach, very frustrating! however i have to put him close to a light to keep him warm, after about half an hour or so he gets cold and has to go back in his viv, much to his avail!

any tips?

Jannnnn, long time no talk. I will have to tell Doug that they can climb glass. Our bathroom is a long way from the office and how he ever found his way into the bathroom is amazing. We'll have to take him in there tomorrow and see if he will do it again with people watching him.

Luie climbs up on the edge. I now keep the bathroom door shut. I'm afraid they could get in the toilet and drown.

Back
Top Bottom