Where is everyone getting replacement lights?

Throwingstones

Avid Member
I’m looking for a light for my new beardie to put into my zoomed fixture. But this is relevant to the Cham.
So I have the arcadia 35” 6% kit for my Cham and I’m not seeing where I would get the replacement bulb when it comes time.
Is there some sort of website that just sells the Arcadia bulbs in different sizes? Amazon is very limited. Pet smart website the descriptions aren’t really there. Petco doesn’t have that brand at all. Anyone use reptilighting.com? They seem to have what I need.

Yes! Both are good! I’ve personally used Pangea quite a bit for several different things and been very happy. I also like the bio dude a lot for lighting fixtures. I will say when I see them in stock I’ve been hoarding because it does seem to be difficult to have a consistent supply anywhere so I have an extra bulb for each enclosure just to be safe

Yes! Both are good! I’ve personally used Pangea quite a bit for several different things and been very happy. I also like the bio dude a lot for lighting fixtures. I will say when I see them in stock I’ve been hoarding because it does seem to be difficult to have a consistent supply anywhere so I have an extra bulb for each enclosure just to be safe
Oh good. I’ll order one for backup now then from Pangea.
Additionally. An Arcadia will fit into a zoomed fixture right? I would prefer that one due to the longer life span

Oh good. I’ll order one for backup now then from Pangea.
Additionally. An Arcadia will fit into a zoomed fixture right? I would prefer that one due to the longer life span
I believe so! I don’t have a zoo med fixture but I’m pretty sure others have done that. I will say the t5 ho fixtures (generic ones can be pretty cheap) so if that won’t work I don’t think it’s too bad to replace

My pet smart or petco or whatever is 2hrs away. I haven’t checked my “mini pet mart” where I get my crickets from. But they don’t sell a whole lot of things.
My Petsmart does sell the Arcadia lights but they don't have the 34 inch, i think its only the 20 inch or whatever the shorter ones are.

Oh darn my PetSmart only has the 24” fixtures. The bulbs for these fixtures are 22”.

Attachments

• 7D4D3BD7-EE6E-4AEA-90A0-42A38AB79439.jpeg
    7D4D3BD7-EE6E-4AEA-90A0-42A38AB79439.jpeg
    477.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Our relatively newer sponsor is a great source of all types of reptile lighting AND I have heard is always very helpful when needed. https://www.lightyourreptiles.com/bulbs/arcadia/ If you need something that he doesn’t have, talk to him and see if he’s able to get it for you. :)
I didn’t even think to look at the sponsor list! Maybe I’ll check it out when I need a basking light

Lll reptile have really good pricing on fixtures. The arcadia bulbs I get from panga. Lightyourreptile is also a great option.

Back
Top Bottom