Where can I buy Safe Plants online?

ImaLeaf

Hello,

I am cleaning out my Chams cage and a lot of his plants are dyeing or starting to fade. The last bunch of plants i bought from a garden store so i had to wash them and change the soil. Is there any place online that sells plants that dont have any pesticides or fertilizers already on them? Tall plants would be even better to.

Thanks

i bought mine from home depot i think it was called pothos all i did when i brought them home was squirt them and wiped the leaves with paper towels, than i changed the soil with coco fiber

Hello,

I am cleaning out my Chams cage and a lot of his plants are dyeing or starting to fade. The last bunch of plants i bought from a garden store so i had to wash them and change the soil. Is there any place online that sells plants that dont have any pesticides or fertilizers already on them? Tall plants would be even better to.

Thanks
I don't think you'll have much luck buying large plants through mail order because shipping cost is high and they get pretty beat up. Probably the only place to find plants that have not been treated in some way would be a local organic nursery. There may be few mail order plants available that are not treated because of interstate agricultural regulations to prevent spread of pests or diseases (not really sure about this though).

Your plants may be dying because they don't get enough light, the top leaves get burned by the basking spot, or because the potting soil sits saturated with water too much of the time causing root rot.

id love to find a place that sells fake umbrella plants....

I've had pretty good luck finding larger fakes when shopping for my indoor bird aviary. Check out decorators' artificial (usually silk leaved) foliage supplier websites instead of the typical herp/terrarium supplies. Some offer large bushes and trees, but they are spendy. You can get garland and wrap it around a frame too.

Back
Top Bottom