What size pheonix worms should I buy?

Phoenix worms don't get bigger than 3/4 of an inch and most chams won't eat them. You can try though, they aren't too expensive and maybe you have another lizard that will eat them if your Cham won't.

Ok i will just stick with silkworms as his secondary feeder, only problem is mulberrry farms has minimum order of around $14, i only have one baby cham so don't need much, hmm don't know what else to buy..

Buy some silkworms, small small hornworms if they have them, And some micro superworms.

Also, roach nymphs are a good feeder as well. :)

yea I will probably go with 100 small silkworms, 1 cup small hornworms and some silkworm chow to raise the little ones. I'm in florida so no roaches for me :( I'm stuck keeping crickets. do you know of any good posts on how to set up a good silkworm container? last time I just got the cup of silkworms but had to give most of them away since they came so big. But boy does bach's eyes light up for a silkworm :)

Try buying eggs and keep some in the fridge. Take out a few and hatch them whenever you need/want some. :)

there is an awesome thread called silkworms 101. I'm sure you'll come across it if you do a little searching.

My rudis likes pheonix worms and they are very high in calcium. I would buy medium or small if you are getting any. I would not get large as they are almost ready to putate.

Back
Top Bottom