what kinda panther am i?

Well ive been waiting on this next shed to see if my Hannibal boy would start looking like his dad.. Well he shed today an WOW look at this..this guy hates everything as ya can see...
Yall tell me what you think cause im not seein the hannibal part..
005-7.jpg

013-2.jpg

017-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

Dumb question here, but how does this cham's pattern/colour differentiate if from a Faly? I love the Falys, but I obviously wouldn't know the difference. Do the Falys always have yellow eye turrets, and yellow around their mouth? I thought it was the "red rain" that gave it away, but this guy has that. If you didn't know the sire, how could you tell?

Dumb question here, but how does this cham's pattern/colour differentiate if from a Faly? I love the Falys, but I obviously wouldn't know the difference. Do the Falys always have yellow eye turrets, and yellow around their mouth? I thought it was the "red rain" that gave it away, but this guy has that. If you didn't know the sire, how could you tell?

good question... this dude is looking better then alot of falys i see an hes supposedta be a son of hannibal an hes not a faly.... an no not all falys have yellow eye turrets my raiden faly dont an the little one thats 4-5 months old has the red ones to.. this guys bars are huge too so kinda throws it off a bit but the other parts go white an yea this guy has more rain then alot of falys out there.

FALY BANJA! IMO. Your right he looks more Faly than a lot of Falys for sale.
If it is a mix up probably from a WC female I dont know how a lot of the top breeders are selling there stuff as a certain locale when they are breeding with WC females. WC males okay but females impossible to tell just my opinion though.

FALY BANJA! IMO. Your right he looks more Faly than a lot of Falys for sale.
If it is a mix up probably from a WC female I dont know how a lot of the top breeders are selling there stuff as a certain locale when they are breeding with WC females. WC males okay but females impossible to tell just my opinion though.

thats why i stay with proven females, but i bought this guy as an hannibal ambanja an to me it looks better then alot of falys out there...I have both awesome ambanjas an falys I wasnt looking to buy a mutt if thats what this guy is i know ive seen motherloads hannibal male an it looks more like hannibal then this guy does I was waiting on this shed to kinda see better if theres been a mix up or not an this shed makes me think there was..

if anyone out there has a faly/banja from chameleon company id really like to see it, post it up please...

So this could be a cross?

it isnt supposedta be i bought a hannibal male, but this guy dont look like hannibal to me. i have great bloodlines i thought addin hannibal bloodline would be awesome but now im havin doubts as to wtf this guy even is...
this is really goin to be a prob. i havent bred him to anything i have an i wont but it also sucks buyen something that isnt what its supposeta be an raising it up all this time.. its goin to be really bad with all these faly/banjas that got put out there an now others breeding them as pure falys..

We're have got to watch the two of them as they grow. It would be nice to compare a Faly/Ambanja cross (from Jim) with yours as well. Some times thing can be miss placed or mixed up.

I adore the Cham Co and respect Jim completely, but I got a faly-banja by mistake when I ordered a Nosy Be. He didn't even realize it until he saw pics I'd posted on the forum. If he made a mistake it's just because he's human, not out of malice. Maybe shoot him the pics and get his opinion?

My faly-banja boy doesn't look very faly (no white), but the guy owned by ShaunaLynnA sure does. I hope she doesn't mind, but I'll link to some photos of him: https://www.chameleonforums.com/mem...s-my-faly-banja-cham-blitz-picture8338-a.html and https://www.chameleonforums.com/mem...s-my-faly-banja-cham-blitz-picture8488-a.html
He sure looks much more faly.

Either way, that guy is gorgeous. I'd love to see him in a few more months. Think of me if you think you have a mix and want to rehome him! lol

well rob

thats the purest lookin cross ive seen, maybe you lucked out and got another pure faly by accident

either way he looks awsome but i know you got no time caring for crosses

i can take him off your hands if you want :p lmao

Well that really sucks Rob, but I appreciate you clearing up my questions for me. I wasn't being critical in any way, just wanting to learn. Thanks. :)

Well that really sucks Rob, but I appreciate you clearing up my questions for me. I wasn't being critical in any way, just wanting to learn. Thanks. :)

lol your ok ive been wonderin about this guy myself cause i bought him as a hannibal male an hes def not a hannibal male..the biggest prob is he looks more faly then alot of falys out there...

those links to the pics of the faly banja that looks faly too more so then ambanja most falybanjas you can really see the banja in em the one in the links an mine dont look ambanja but faly to me iono

Back
Top Bottom