What do you want for Christmas

I do celebrate Christmas, and I have pretty much all that I want, hubby home for a change, all my creatures are mostly healthy, and because he always has to get me something:rolleyes: I now have "Chameleons Of Africa An Atlas". I wanted it but had not bought it, so hubby is happy, he got me what I wanted. I haven't yet told him, that I want a week or more on the big island of Hawaii sometime soon. I am saving that "surprise" for Christmas day.:D:D

How about you, what would you like to find under your tree?

Last edited:
Well, I'm spending the day with my family, so thats already good enough as I dont get to see everyone that often.
Buttt, I do want a mistking :rolleyes::)

I got what I wanted for Christmas, but he arrived with me back in October! My little Monty Jackson was what I have desperately wanted for almost 4 years and now he is finally here! :D

I got what I wanted for Christmas, but he arrived with me back in October! My little Monty Jackson was what I have desperately wanted for almost 4 years and now he is finally here! :D

Tiff that is wonderful!!! I didn't know you had a Monty chameleon. I can't believe you have had him all time time and we have never seen a picture if him.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: It is ok you know I love him.:D

i have everything i could ever want, but i cant wait to spend time with my family all day and cuddle up to watch the same movies we watch every year, clair chloe and jack each got a little present yesterday ^^.

clair- her first superworm
chloe- new vine
jack- mint herbs/ two new vines.

they actually look happyier!

I really only want three things and that’s for our world to have peace, love and happiness but I’m sure my family will give me personal gifts. In fact my oldest daughter has already made a donation in my honor to the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. For those of you that love animals and enjoy making donations this time of the year, Best Friends is a fabulous “No Kill” rescue that needs all of our help. We went out west a couple years ago and did some volunteer work there for a few days and it was simply amazing. Here’s their website if you’d like to check it out.
http://www.bestfriends.org/index.htm

Cool it seems like there almost is already peace love and happiness in this world Jann everyone is happy to be with friends and family I just wish Christmas spirit would spread around the world at these times of year, there is just that one small percentage of negativity and violence :)
:)

i just want to spend time with the family...we do this by cooking the meals together, nothing like family cooking and enjoy the time talking, funny jokes, movies, singing, play instruments, and even have our pets have a treat for the holidays:D

i have to say i am grateful for my family, back then we didnt have much and looks like we might be on some trouble times now but as long family is there, things turn out alright:)

haha been taught to give no matter the circumstances and christmas is just a reminder to be grateful and be generous throughout the year. jmo

anyway hope everyone is safe and sound, happy and wish a merry christmas to you all:p

ill be one of the few more material people here and say I want money - I ordered a 70-200 f4 L lens, and some polaroid film (i already have the polaroid film) for x-mas but I would like to get a flash or a nice camera bag (or both, but that is extremely unlikely)

so mostly photography stuff. not fun for everything but i obsess so its all i can think about. heh. oh yeah, i wouldnt mind a 35mm film camera since my ad here hasnt worked and i havent bought one yet.. i have some film, just no camera to put it in!:p

An aquazamp! My parents ordered early and it's been set up for like 3 days now :))

We are picking up another AquaZamp today! Our first is used on the melleri free range and this one will be for the cages!

I'd also like a microscope so I can do my own fecal tests.

Yay for Christmas being all about the chameleons!

A puppy! I already have him paid for and ready to go, and I pick him up from the breeder's the 2nd or 3rd of January.

I can't say I'm lacking anything... All can ask for is good health and a happy holidays for me, my family, my pets, and my fellow cham forum members! :D

Hmm... Maybe warmer weather so I can get my greenhouse built before the summer! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom