What do you want for Christmas?

For Christmas I would like a larger house, a misting system, a nice rolling rack for my cages, to win the lottery, and with those winnings: so many chameleons I wouldn't be able to walk in my new house.

I wish there really was a Santa! I've been a good girl! (Mostly.):D

well, a crapload of chameleons, a new bugera half stack and a marshall head. with a fender american deluxe texas fat.

I want to be able to divide by zero... and the GIJOE Cobra Comand Center, including Crobra Comander.

Not only would I like, but I am Getting a veiled or yemen chameleon!!! Getting the setup ready now, and doing a lot of research :D

Aoife x :)

• To find a breeder who has Sambava chams in Canada
  • A new camera, maybe with a sweet macro lens and ring flash (and lessons on using it LOL)
  • not to be laid off
  • shortbread cookies like grandma used to make

i live 2 hours away from the border, and will have sambava babies ready in another month-month 1/2....how much trouble do you get in for smuggling in chams :)

Christmas wish

1. Speaking of Grandma...her homemade swedish meatballs...mmmmmm
2. Win the lottery a big one at that.
3. A nice house with a about 15 acres of land for my dogs to run and my Chams to bask in the sun.
4. More Chams and some really great setups.
5. New knee's...my arthritis is really bothering me...(shouldn't have broken all those horses in my younger days and taken all those falls)
6. A pair of nice riding Peruvian Paso horses...already broke...lol
7. Good health and happiness for all my friends, family and well everyone else in the world.

PS. Anyone wanting a new puppy???I am having 2 litters of Boxers between the 25th and 30th of December...just give me a shout!:D Those are the 2 mothers in my Avatar to the left.

Back
Top Bottom