What do you feed your dubias

Lol just to drive the point home that Its a great food

What are dandelion greens? Are they the leaves of dandelions or is that a term to describe a type of veggie

Just dandelion leaves;)

If there is no flower, and you suspect a plant is a dandelion, you can tell by the "lance" shaped leaves(they will be jagged with acute angles).
There also wont be any "pikey/furry" stuff on the underside of the leaf.
They have just now started flowering here:)

I wish there were dandelions somewhere else besides the front lawn. My dad is pretty liberal with the pesticides out there. In the backyard, not so much but theres no dandelions.

I wish there were dandelions somewhere else besides the front lawn. My dad is pretty liberal with the pesticides out there. In the backyard, not so much but theres no dandelions.

Maybe there is a place around you where could find some?
A field or park or something?

Sounds like everyone actually goes out and buys food just for the roaches. I throw in whatever fruits/veggies I havent eaten for the week. Usually they are starting to go brown, but the roaches dont care.

I buy these fruits / veggies every week: Eggplant, asparagus, squash (butternut and spagetti), yams, sweet potatoes, oranges, strawberries, grapes.

I dont think you can get much better than that Iit doesnt cost any extra, and gives me some motive to keep eating healthy!

I know the pits of Avocados are deadly to birds. I have a Umbrella Cockatoo and as a rule i just don't use it or the fruit itself in anything to do with my animals.
Dont feed avocado, they are deadly to birds, they are deadly to beardies, and i have heard that the fat that makes it so healthy to humans, is very bad for many animals, i dont know for chameleons but i wouldnt risk it. its calcium to phosphorus ratio isnt even good

Back
Top Bottom