What Are Your Other Hobbies or Interests?

love my fishing,mostly carp but do a bit fly and sea fishing

Attachments

• IMGP0824.JPG
    IMGP0824.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 118
  • IMGP0817 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    IMGP0817 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 132
  • IMGP0828.JPG
    IMGP0828.JPG
    310.7 KB · Views: 148
I'm a Honda technician which is my job but also my passion for cars, I'm also a graffiti writer.. Which is Def my passion.. Had to add a shameless plug, some of my works of this past year.. I'm Def inspired by chameleons and their colors
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    383.5 KB · Views: 137
I have a mini zoo at the house. 2 cats, 2 dogs, a turtle and my cham. I love to read, craft, white water rafting, fishing. I recently started helping to maintain our church FB page, website and editing of video to upload to Youtube. Also sing.

I couldn't surf if you paid me...but I fish like crazy. We keep getting so much rain that our lake level will not stop rising. I can't even get my boat in the water because its too choppy and the water level is way past my guides.

I had a pond dug out a couple years ago near my boat house. I keep all my shiners and brim in it and just net them out as I need them. Well, as you can see by the picture....my pond has officially connected with the lake...so all my bait is pulling a "free willy". Bummer. The area where the water is making it's way into the pond is usually a 25 foot dry section between the two.

The bait pond is an awesome idea(y), very jealous. Who knows what might end up in their once the water recedes. I have toyed with the idea of a large bait tank at the house, a pond would just be a feeding hole for raccoons, osprey, and other critters around here. This time of year I am using almost all artificial so it's not as necessary but when the mullet are running would be nice to just be able to cast net a few hundred and be set for a few weeks.

The bait pond is an awesome idea(y), very jealous. Who knows what might end up in their once the water recedes. I have toyed with the idea of a large bait tank at the house, a pond would just be a feeding hole for raccoons, osprey, and other critters around here. This time of year I am using almost all artificial so it's not as necessary but when the mullet are running would be nice to just be able to cast net a few hundred and be set for a few weeks.

Understandable. For me it was the opposite. I had bought a stock tank to hold all my bait and after a while the Great Blue Herons and Diamondback Water Snakes were thanking me. For a couple of months I would carry at least one snake back down to the lake everyday. I finally had to nix the stock tank. I was basically feeding the wildlife and creating a breeding area for all the green tree frogs around my house. At night there would be hundreds of tree frogs croaking to the point where I couldn't sleep.

So, I asked my Uncle to bring his Back Hoe and dig me a pond...as far away from the house as possible, Lol. When I emptied the stock tank there were thousands of tadpoles. My Uncle, brothers and I were scooping them up in buckets and taking them to the lake. Unreal.

Lesson learned!!

Back
Top Bottom