What are your chameleons names?

I called my girl Gizmo (Gizzy) in the end, but wanted to call her Geoffrey when i thought she was a boy, lol.

I'm not to original

Buddy, Ben, Arnold, chubby, punkin, are panthers and veileds are little pete, lucky & 3 as yet unnamed female veiled - any ideas??

Ive called my boy 'Homer' (aka simpson) Hes not dumb but has quirky character. :)

Maybe later when hes sporting a large casque ill call him 'Domer' LOL

Summoner12,
your veiled 'Fred' is stunning! Just wondering how old he is? is he a special 'morph' of some kind? what made him 'color-up' in that pic?
Is he anything near that bright when relaxed, or is that relaxed?

I'm a mycologist (scientist who studies fungi), so I name mine after famous mycologists (i.e., other mycologists have heard of them). My Jackson's was Saccardo, after Pier Andrea Saccardo (author of the famed Latin work "Sylloge Fungorum"), and my panther is Thaxter, after late 19th-early 20th century Harvard mycologist Roland Thaxter.

I'm hoping to get some pygmies soon, and plan on taking their naming in a different but equally nerdy direction, by naming them for molecular biology companies (Qiagen, Agilent, Amblegen, Niblegen, Affymetrix, etc.).

First post - whoop!!

My veiled male is called Cassius after the Roman general! I've only just decided on his name, it's taken me ages!

veiled=quazo, melleri= whatever i decide 4 the day. mr meller, general, ??? but i think artemis works, (god of the hunt.)

Summoner12,
your veiled 'Fred' is stunning! Just wondering how old he is? is he a special 'morph' of some kind? what made him 'color-up' in that pic?
Is he anything near that bright when relaxed, or is that relaxed?

Fred is from Petsmart.... I 'saved' him, so I have no idea where he is from as far as breeding parents. That is him telling Jake how much better looking he is. At rest Fred is like any other veiled..... But when he sees Jake he likes to show off.:D He is.... 14-16 months? I honestly lost track. I should write it down...........:eek:

My first cham was a he/she veiled, who we called Draig, which means dragon in welsh.

Second is a (hopefully) male veiled we called Hugo.

Back
Top Bottom