What are you breeding in the next year? V.4

I have some ambilobe eggs incubating now and plan on breeding my sambavas. I also am going to breed my ambilobe Sambava nosy be cross with my female from Hyperion at chameleon company. Can't wait for my ambilobes to hatch and my sambavas should make some great looking sambavas!!

I don't think I will have many babies this year...Might have eggs by the end of the year, and Crestie babies. If it happens cool if not I am not too worried about it.

The plans are as follows
Rhacodactylus ciliatus
Ambilobe
Ambanja
Faly

I am going to have 4 brand new unrelated to anything Nosy faly lines early this year,1 known raiden faly line.our Ambanja line Ranger and Sky. And hopefully by the end of the year a new Ranger lines with a few new females we are getting him.:) we are thinking of doing Mt. Meru jacksoniis if we can find some good cb babies. And maybe mitsios,Nosy bes ,sambavas and a few others:)

I have some ambilobe eggs incubating now and plan on breeding my sambavas. I also am going to breed my ambilobe Sambava nosy be cross with my female from Hyperion at chameleon company. Can't wait for my ambilobes to hatch and my sambavas should make some great looking sambavas!!

Will those babies be for sale.? Lol. :)

I *crosses fingers* hope to start a small bearded pygmy colony. My biggest hope is that Tanzania will open back up so then this dream will actually come true. Or someone starts having pygmy babies for sale.

But if that doesn't work my plans when I get the baby faly to stud him out when he's old enough with a guy I've been talking to female. So hopefully that'll happen. :)

And until then, im searching for cool and unique chams to add to my family.

I wanna breed my MELLERI, he's beautiful and I would go bananners if he actually found a suitable mate and made it happen.

I would quit my job and just watch the babies.... lol

I will now be breeding my male hoehnelli, and my male veiled.
I also hope to get a female for my hoehnelli to continue to breed them.

i have a few panther eggs incubating right now and hope to have some quad eggs and maybe some dermensis eggs by the end of the year. fingers x'd

Right now we have 66 veiled chameleon eggs. and I am hoping to buy a female Nosy Mitsio for the male we are waiting for right now. hes got some beautiful blues and Greens that I would love to find a mate. But for now just Veiled chameleon eggs. both of our females are gravid right now. one with a fertile clutch and one unfertile clutch. oh and we also have 11 bearded dragon hatchlings that are a almost 2 weeks old. and 1 anole hatchling that is less than a week old. and 4 eggs that should be hatching at 1 week intervols!! We are currently looking for new homes for our beardie hatchlings locally. Good luck everyone!

i have a few panther eggs incubating right now and hope to have some quad eggs and maybe some dermensis eggs by the end of the year. fingers x'd

What kind of panthers?
and do you plan to sell any of these derms?

Derms! I love those too. It's so hard for me to actually decide what I want. I'll have space for three, and have only decided upon two. After that I don't even know what I want. lol. :)

i will definatly keep you informed:):) panthers should hatch june/july if all is well. they are sired by my boy gizmo, and dame is a friends female

Yay! haha.. im collecting chams from like 4 members now... this is bad.

Back
Top Bottom