Welcome to the new familia

Link

Avid Member
My new babies. From the Expo already laying ambilobe female. Two little baby ambanja and I don't think they knew what they had. Second picture. you should see his his pajama colors. And also got home to a bunch of eggs being laid by my others it was a good day:):):D

Attachments

• 20161009_142259.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 207
  • 20161009_142116.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 139
  • 20161009_142232.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 165
I was there today too and the only animals i came out with was some crickets and hornworms. Nice lookin chams there, I really wanted to pick up an ambanja but I just don't have the space for a third chameleon.

I was there today too and the only animals i came out with was some crickets and hornworms. Nice lookin chams there, I really wanted to pick up an ambanja but I just don't have the space for a third chameleon.
You were there that's funny because I got sniped twice. person in front of me. I got aggravated and just bought everything. I'm like a little kid in a candy store. With you see this guy's pajamas colors because he's not what they say he is. Well if you're close I have 3 locals of that kind of anytime you like to use them if you need them.

You were there that's funny because I got sniped twice. person in front of me. I got aggravated and just bought everything. I'm like a little kid in a candy store. With you see this guy's pajamas colors because he's not what they say he is. Well if you're close I have 3 locals of that kind of anytime you like to use them if you need them.
I was looking for a lot of females they didn't have that many I grabbed the one with the scar I don't know if you seen her but I couldn't let her stay there

I was looking for a lot of females they didn't have that many I grabbed the one with the scar I don't know if you seen her but I couldn't let her stay there
I saw that female, I didn't looks too closely but I noticed a few scars. I wish I had the space for more chameleons but unfortunately I don't.

Wow you really did have a spend up, good for you, they are looking great, less so Scarlet but I'm sure she's get better with your help.
All buying/ selling of vertebrates at expos were stopped here in u.k so I'd have to go to Houten or Hamm, I won't thou, I'd either want to buy everything or be so upset at the sight of WC. I know my limits! (y)
Congratulations on the new gang, the empire is growing. And congrats on more eggs too!

Shhhhh! I'm waiting to see what happens next :D. Don't remind him that he's gonna have a billion feeders, a couple hundred chams and a very understanding spouse soon ;)(y).
Any thought to what you are going to do when ALL those babies start hatching?
Haha. Funny thing is once I read that quote and hit me like a ton of bricks.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. The brochures that the only be some chameleon. What am I going to do with all these chameleons:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I have a lot of surplus tanks. Having all the cords for all the lights aggravate me:mad::LOL:

The other girl that I just got that's the tamatave she had some funky eggs. I've gotten doubles before but she had triples

Back
Top Bottom