Weird...

Johnny84

As you know... We have our baby panthers that range from 4 days old to 3 months old, I have noticed off and on that when one of the younger babies tries to get a bug his tongue will get stuck out for a few seconds after he misses the bug... has anyone ever seen this before or heard of it even?!! It worries me a little but at the same time Im not too concerned because I keep them hydrated and fed well!! We lost some of our babies at first but for the most part We havent lost a baby for a few months now!!

How often are they missing? That's like u not being able to hit ur food with a fork.. sometimes missing is an indicator. And they can hyperextend there tounge so missing could hurt causing them to not retract it as quickly.

How often are they missing? That's like u not being able to hit ur food with a fork.. sometimes missing is an indicator. And they can hyperextend there tounge so missing could hurt causing them to not retract it as quickly.

I have only seen it happen 3 or 4 times between the 17 chams I have... so its not always or even frequently... mostly it is because they are trying to shoot when the bug is tooo far away...

They could be hyperextending it.

or sometimes i notice my adult veileds with shoot, but the bug moved, and then they leave their tongue so they can try again...

Back
Top Bottom