Veiled Chameleon not eatingg

LtGoreWrath

My 2 year old veiled chameleon hasnt ate for about 2 weeks now.
I have all the proper lighting and humidity level pretty high
From what i have read it is a hunger strike, he shows no interest in the crickets or superworms i offer him yet he still looks really healthy. He is very active during the day and shows his normal colors. He just doesnt eat. Ive tried giving him different kinds of food but all the shops near me dont have any other kinds of worms like silkworms or hornworms. I dont know how to be able to get any.
I live in Los Angeles California
Any suggestions?
Please help

My cham is doing the same thing right now too. He hasn't eaten more than a few crickets in over a week but he looks completely fine and walks all over still. Hopefully they're just being picky and will get over it soon lol

Hi there! I'm sorry your buddy's worrying you!

You could check out the site sponsors? I'm in the uk so haven't used them but I hear mulberry farms is good.

hey, mines doing exactly the same, must be around 2 weeks since he was last interested in his food, looks fine and healthy and as active and colourful as ever

I live in la too none of the reptile stores sell any exotic feeder I have to order everything online I get my silks from ladysilkworm though I would recomend her if your getting silkies

Reptile shows are usually a good place to pickup different feeders. I am sure LA probally has a monthly show of some sorts. I order a few things at a time when order bugs online that way you can often save on shipping. Check out some of the sponsors and try a little variety. Good luck.

Please fill the how to ask for help form out/

What is your humidity %'s?

We really need more info to be sure his living conditions are correct. Many factors play a part.

Back
Top Bottom