Used 2'x2'x4' Cages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
I have two 2’x2’x4’ cages for sale. They are fine shape, normal ware and tare on them; discolored floor, hole and from misting system, but other than that they are in fine shape. These are 100.00 each new from LLL. Both have gray frame but one has silver screen the other has black. $55 plus shipping or $100 for both. Message me with your zip code for a shipping quote.

DSC06301.jpg

DSC06300.jpg

Ooo... just what I need! But if I got one of those from you, Chad, I'd have to get it first, set it up, THEN get the sweet veiled boy from you! :D

Heck, doing it that way might be faster! :p

Yeaaaaaa... You need to get your boy soonish, we have him in his own cage here at the ranch where space is at a premium. :p

maybe I'm crazy, but it looks like a shorter cage than the 48" one. Does not have the top panel above the door. that or they have changed them and I'm crazy. or both.

maybe I'm crazy, but it looks like a shorter cage than the 48" one. Does not have the top panel above the door. that or they have changed them and I'm crazy. or both.

Yeah, mine are taller. I don't think this is a 48" like LLLReptile sells.

Sorry everyone...looks like my husband wasn't completely paying attention when he posted this...I just went outside and measured them and they are the 24x24x36 (3 feet tall, not 4 ft). They are regularly $89.99 on the LLL site. Geeze....can't let men do anything...haha. Sorry about the confusion! :)

Sorry everyone...looks like my husband wasn't completely paying attention when he posted this...I just went outside and measured them and they are the 24x24x36 (3 feet tall, not 4 ft). They are regularly $89.99 on the LLL site. Geeze....can't let men do anything...haha. Sorry about the confusion! :)

LOL! I was wondering when I looked at the pictures cause the 2x2x4 have three sections in the front and that one has two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom