Update on Scooter!

christyo2o2

If you have a slightly weak stomach you may not wanna look at the picture...

temp.jpg

I came downstairs this morning to give scooter our morning meds and i noticed that he had pooped his brains out! thsi is good because he had an impaction. As you can see his back legs still are curled up behind him as well as his tail. I hope this is cuz hes just tired from poopin such a huge log and when he gets a bit more energy he will be running all over like his normal self! :)

I hope he does well for you. I would give advice but I am turning out to be a not so good veiled owner at the moment.:D GOOD LUCK with him!

Congratulations, and thank you for the good news. And, also, thank you for resisting the urge to provide a close-up photo :eek:

If you have a slightly weak stomach you may not wanna look at the picture...

temp.jpg

I came downstairs this morning to give scooter our morning meds and i noticed that he had pooped his brains out! thsi is good because he had an impaction. As you can see his back legs still are curled up behind him as well as his tail. I hope this is cuz hes just tired from poopin such a huge log and when he gets a bit more energy he will be running all over like his normal self! :)

LOL well i can send you a sample of his poo if you give me your address. Im sure you would like to see it up close and personal... maybe even do a taste test to make sure its real! ;) :p

Back
Top Bottom