UK members !

mr and mrs

Hi anyone here from the UK used the sponsor websites and had good results ? like LLLreptiles ????

Never tried them mate, shipping and tax make it a very expensive venture sadly! Try looking to Europe if you want some stuff, or just do the rounds in the UK!

What're you looking for?

Hi
I'm in the UK and just joined the forum. Junglebugs.co.uk has Pygmies due in soon, not sure about other types though.

Never tried them mate, shipping and tax make it a very expensive venture sadly! Try looking to Europe if you want some stuff, or just do the rounds in the UK!

What're you looking for?

not looking at anything in particular at the moment just trying to find a site with best prices really for the near future :) could you recommend any sites you have personally used and had good results ?

Hi
I'm in the UK and just joined the forum. Junglebugs.co.uk has Pygmies due in soon, not sure about other types though.

hi and welcome :) this is a great forum to be on everyone is so helpful i only joined a few days back and its been great :)

have you used jungle bugs before ??

I haven't used the sponsor sites for the same reasons - shipping makes the costs way too high! We have Repti-Breeze screen cages over here and the (expensive IMHO) Terry Thatcher screen cages too. As far as food, light bulbs and supplements are concerned, I go to http://www.livefoodsbypost.co.uk/ as they are only 10 mins away from me! They always offer good service and advice - they have loads of reptile pets themselves, including chameleons, so they know their stuff! Also for other food, give these places a try: http://www.butterworms.co.uk/prestashop/
http://www.roachshop.co.uk/

We've been using www.reptilekeeping.co.uk for all our live foods for about 8 months now. They have been brilliant and often throws in freebies:D
Had an order through yesterday, which included 50 xl locusts. However, when i was unpacking the box there were three bulk packs of 50 xl locusts?? My wife queried it with them, and they said they had a few extra packs going spare so added them as a freebie for us for being regular customers:D Thats £20 worth of locusts free :eek: I needn't tell you that Beardy is very happy:D

We've been using www.reptilekeeping.co.uk for all our live foods for about 8 months now. They have been brilliant and often throws in freebies:D
Had an order through yesterday, which included 50 xl locusts. However, when i was unpacking the box there were three bulk packs of 50 xl locusts?? My wife queried it with them, and they said they had a few extra packs going spare so added them as a freebie for us for being regular customers:D Thats £20 worth of locusts free :eek: I needn't tell you that Beardy is very happy:D

:eek: Blimey! Maybe I'll give them a try then! I have never bought locusts in bulk before as I know what'll happen when I open that bag, lol! I'm sure they would keep my cat entertained though!

LOL Our cats keep the escaped locust and cricket population down:)

With the bulk bags, I empty them into a faunarium. Just shake the bag before opening, then vigorously shake the egg box to knock the locusts off before removing that from the bag. Then I just quickly dump the locusts into the faunarium:) Sometimes get a couple jump out, but at least they dont run for cover like crickets:)

il have a lookie at them sites when i have time off work thanks for shareing them with me, free locust !!! nice :)

These are the people I use for most of my equipment! The other people I use are www.thelivefoodwarehouse.co.uk for all my livefood.

Back
Top Bottom