DSC05637_0550.png

DSC05655_0568.png

DSC05692_0605.png

DSC05735_0648.png

DSC05697_0610.png

DSC05763_0701.png

DSC05654_0567.png

omg they are lush

and OMG your in the UK and have parsonii, ive always wanted 1 of these :eek: but they're like gold dust in the UK:( you lucky bugger :p

Thanks everyone, they are very wise and intelligent i believe, yes i am in the UK and yes i am extremely Lucky :D

omg they are lush

and OMG your in the UK and have parsonii, ive always wanted 1 of these :eek: but they're like gold dust in the UK:( you lucky bugger :p

:D Lol! That's funny Andy!:D

Thanks for sharing Karen - Sol and Ellie are just so stunning! Ellie looks almost turquoise, bless her! I will NEVER get tired of looking at photos of your chameleons! You are lucky I don't live closer or I would be permanently round your house, lol!:rolleyes:

And you would be very welcome Tiff, i took 300 photos today lol, they are just the most amazing subjects :D

:eek: 300! I thought I was bad for taking photos!:rolleyes::D I've had my camera almost a year and I'm up to 14500!! Of course, there's only ever a few worth saving! You'd soon be fed up with me cooing at those chams! I would so love to meet them (and you)!:D

Ditto Tiff, if you are ever on the mainland and up North we will have to meet up, i have so many pics on photobucket now i have to pay for the dam service LOL

If it happens it would be the very best, but if it doesnt i am still happy just be their humble owner :)

Back
Top Bottom