Trouble maker.

KylieT

Let your kid out for one second and turn away and the next thing you know she's climbing up your kitchen rack and straight into the leftover Easter candy... :rolleyes:

It's crazy how much I love these babies.

1000732y.jpg

1000731j.jpg

I love it, just normal kids. You will find you just love them more and more. Now how about sharing that leftover candy?:D

lol I'd gladly share the candy... Trying to shave off a couple of pounds so we have no use for it. :p it has chameleon cooties now though. Now she "asks" passive aggressively to come out and play. She got in trouble though for getting into the chili plants. She got a "timeout"

lol I'd gladly share the candy... Trying to shave off a couple of pounds so we have no use for it. :p it has chameleon cooties now though. Now she "asks" passive aggressively to come out and play. She got in trouble though for getting into the chili plants. She got a "timeout"

I'm glad I'm not the only one with children that look like dinosaurs :) much better than the two legged weird ones most prefer

I'm glad I'm not the only one with children that look like dinosaurs :) much better than the two legged weird ones most prefer

I can list a couple of reasons that chameleons are better than children.
1. Quiet
2. They chill out
3. "mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom...."
4. no messes.
5. They sleep through the night.

I can list a couple of reasons that chameleons are better than children.
1. Quiet
2. They chill out
3. "mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom...."
4. no messes.
5. They sleep through the night.

and people look at you funny when you stick a kid in a cage and spray it with a mister. ;):D

and people look at you funny when you stick a kid in a cage and spray it with a mister. ;):D

My fiance asked when I'd be ready to have kids and I told her first off we have tons of children. That dont need college funds. Second of all do u know how big of an enclouser Id have to build for one of those! She was not amused ;)

Back
Top Bottom