Trixxi-a year past

ronnie

Hi all,i haven't posted for quite a while but i didn't want this date to pass without a mention about my beautiful girl Trixxi.....u see it would have been a year past when she came to me and i wanted to remember her with some of my favorite pictures of her......it will be 3 months on the 25th since we lost her and i think about her everyday,the lovely weather we have be having lately just reminds me even more of the precious time i had with her

Sleep well girl~i still miss you xx~

Attachments

• let the sun shine 005.JPG
    let the sun shine 005.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 144
  • trix pic's 8.05.09 031.JPG
    trix pic's 8.05.09 031.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 172
  • trix pic's 8.05.09 047.JPG
    trix pic's 8.05.09 047.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 3rd day out! 006.JPG
    3rd day out! 006.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 128
Ronnie, I know you must miss her terribly. She was one beautiful lady! I wish you were in the states so you could have a Luie & Camille baby.

Trixxie was one of the special lady-chams like my Lily. I am sure that they are eating all the yummy bugs they can find at the Rainbow Bridge. Once you've had a sweet and sociable chameleon, life is never quite the same without them.

Thanks for your kind words guys,hope all your chams are in great health......and Jann i just adore the babies,it's a good thing i'm not in the states:rolleyes:

She was a beautiful girl and it must be very hard to have lost her. It is amazing what a huge effect these little creatures have on our lives. RIP Trixxe.

Back
Top Bottom